||You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files. It is free, and
you can get it here.
Tymes Tidings 2019
- Mr Harley and Jane Received by The Queen AND cosy throws for you
- Your Young Hearts Day Candles and Messages "It means so much to us"
- Our Natural World Artwork Cards Your colours bring them to life!
- What Is Tymes Trust's Young Hearts Day? We tell you the story
- Seasonal Colouring Books For You! And more of your own designs
- A Day At Windsor And recognising schools that support you
Tymes Tidings 2018
- Mr Harley Gets Down To Business! AND announces Young Hearts Awards For Schools
- 14th Young Hearts Day 2018 What did our Young Officers do? Can you find your candle?
- From Spring to Christmas Is your Seasonal Artwork here? What a display!
- House of Lords Remembering Jade, and Terry Waite presents Young Hearts Awards
Tymes Tidings 2017
- Mr Harley's Christmas Message And knitted minibears for you!
- Tymes Trust's Young Hearts Day Your candle photos and your thoughts
- Your Artwork Artistic interpretations of the designs on our postcards
- Ingatestone Hall Exceptional Paediatrician Award presented to Dr Nigel Speight
- NICE News Jane Colby invited to New Year workshop
- Christmas Yvette Fielding's Christmas Message and Seb's Challenge
Tymes Tidings 2016
- Our Year in Pictures Cover - Kathryn's new Heart design
- Young Hearts Day When Terry Waite launched the book
- Supreme Court Appeal Success Tymes Trust is part of historic win
- House of Lords Tymes Trust/Nisai Learning Awards
- Tymes Trust Award for Scientific Journalism Presented to David Tuller
- NEW! GP Guide on Paediatric ME by Tymes Trust
- Trials of Behavioural Therapy Jane Colby's BBC interviews and Tymes Trust statements
- Christmas Mr Harley's KnitWits and Seb's Challenge
Tymes Tidings 2015
- Young Hearts Day Candles, gifts - great success!
- Tymes Trust in 2015 Advice Line system
- Ingatestone Hall Afternoon Tea Lord Lieutenant of Essex welcomes our Guests
- "Equality and ME" Presentation of Tymes Trust statement
- Join our 26+ Group for invitations to events and extra mailings
- Advice Line How it works
- Seb's Family Art Certificates Colour Greg's Santa
Russell's Report Spring 2015
- Read Jane's Stripeysocks blog Selection of titles
- Tymes Trust Young Officers Twitter posters / collecting box design
- Colour Greg's Springtime Members' colourings
- Reverse Summer and ME, Vaccinations and ME
Tymes Tidings 2014
- Our 25th Anniversary year! Theme FIGHTING INJUSTICE
- Pride of Essex Awards Lord Lieutenant of Essex praises the Trust
- House of Lords Learning Awards Read Jane Colby's speech and see our volunteers
- Russell's Roundup People involved with the Trust this year
- Young Hearts Day And new Tymes Trust resources for 2014
- Seb's Art Gallery And gifts to send for
- Seb's Comp The Countess of Mar helps Seb!
Tymes Tidings 2013
- Young Hearts Awards Announcing the professionals who received one
- ME - The New Plague 2 About Jane Colby's new book
- House of Lords Countess of Mar's speech describes Tymes Trust's work
- Tymes Trust Team Putting faces to names
- Russell's Roundup People who've been involved with the Trust this year
- Seb's Spread Art Gallery and Photographs
- Gregory's Christmas Print out and colour
ME Briefing 2013 - Not NICE
- Hospitals and paediatricians Insisting on school attendance 'misinterprets' NICE Guideline
- Jane Colby A Briefing on our Child Protection Work
- NICE The Good The Bad and the Ugly (from 2007)
- Twitter Q&A #AskJCC on Young Hearts Day 29 November 2013
ME Awareness 2013-2014
- Unsuitable Regimes Families have the right to decline
- Research What causes ME?
- ME v CFS Byron Hyde and Bruce Carruthers
- Child Protection Implications Severity or chronicity trigger investigations
- Fatigue Clinics are not ME Clinics The ‘fatigue’ model
- Managing Education and School Webinar for Local Authorities, schools, parents
- Seb's Awareness Spread and Gregory's Poohsticks
Tymes Tidings 2012
- International Consensus Primer for Medical Practitioners on ME Recommends Tymes Trust
- Scottish Cross Party Group folds By Tymes Trust Representative Scotland
- Climbing Helvellyn And other fundraising feats
- Russell's Tour Your photos and news
- Seb's Spread Young Hearts winners and Art Gallery
- Gregory's Christmas Print out and colour
- Post-a-Poster Campaign Don't Make Me Fail At School
- Exploding ME Myths With Dr Elizabeth Dowsett
- House of Lords Education Awards With Nisai Virtual Academy
- Art and Poetry Winners' work published
- Things 4 U 2 Do Colour Gregory's Sweetshop
- Young Hearts New poems wanted for publication
Russell's Report (2012-1)
- News and photographic competition
- Home education success
- Do treatments for ME/CFS work?
- Cruelty to children with ME
Tymes Tidings 2011
- New Special Educational Needs Green Paper 'Support and Aspiration'
- Hannah Titania A true fairytale
- Russell's Roundup Members' news
- Lady Elizabeth Anson (cousin to the Queen) and Seb!
- Russian dancers children's colouring Prizes waiting!
Russell's Report (2011-1)
- Members' news and competition
- Press Report : Tymes Trust lecture at Carlisle
- Our GP Project praised by UK Government
- Post-a-Poster Campaign Stop Damaging Exercise Therapy for Children with ME
- 2011 : My Year of the Net Does your inbox receive Jane's personal email Alerts?
- Things 4 U 2 Do Colour Susie's Springtime ducklings and butterfly!
- Vision The Trust takes a stand against injustice
- Dr Nigel Speight on Treatment Interview by Jane Colby
- Colour Susie's Cosy Fireside Claim your Magic Pen set!
- Poetry Missing Rhymes Win a personalised baby animals 2011 calendar!!
- Our Biomedical Research Professor Jill Belch and Jane Colby on BBC Radio
- NICE Guidance Our evidence to NICE shows serious need for review
- Join our Exams Letter Campaign Help students with ME taking exams
- Seb's Clever Colouring Is yours published here?
- Young Officers Stunning pictures from our Young Photographers
- Launching our Young Hearts Award Who will you nominate?
The Brief Questionnaire (2010-3)
- Are schools failing children with ME? Please send us your experience
Mini-Vision (2010-2) Photographic Special
- The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service: the MBE for voluntary groups Our work recognised
- Our new biomedical research Persistent infection shown in children with ME
- Our Learning Commitment Awards Presented at the House of Lords
- We celebrate our 21st birthday Happy Birthday to us, etc!
Things 4 U 2 Do
- Colour our Country Stuff For a prize of course!
- Knock Knock! Find Dr Who’s missing rhymes
- Help students with ME Send our exams letter to your school
- Give a Young Hearts Honour to someone who’s helped you
- Become a Young Officer of the Trust
- Our Research : ME is Physical
- Learning Commitment Awards
- Revisiting the DOH 2002 Report
Revisiting the 2002 Department of Health Report on CFS/ME
Excerpts from the Children's Chapter of the Chief Medical Officer's Working Group Report, with sections on Education and Child Protection. We hope this information will assist families, doctors and teachers.
- Vision : The Project Philanthropy, Efficiency, Independence
- House of Lords 2010 Your display : ‘How ME Affects Me’
- Review of 2009 Judicial Review of NICE, RSM Conference, ME and Viruses
- Burn Gorman’s Christmas Message Strength, determination and peace
- Things 4 U 2 Do Story challenge, find the missing rhymes, colouring
- Seb’s Amazing Art Archive What Makes You Smile?
- Young Officers Advocate, Artist UK, Competition Champ, Artist Overseas
- 21st Anniversary Presentation Hosted by Colchester ME Self Help Group
- Mr Harley’s Misbehaving Menagerie Could you give one a loving home?
The Brief (2009-3)
- Jane Colby’s complete Witness Statement
for the Judicial Review of the NICE Guideline
- Trust’s Young Advocate at Royal Society of Medicine
- Fight between Colby and BMJ published in US College Textbook
- Trust’s Young Artist sketches Naughty Seb
Young Hearts Day
Your contributions displayed at the House of Lords in 2010. Download, print, complete, post to us.
- ME Census Backed by Medics
- Trust on the BBC Politics Show
- Free Virtual Education and competitions
Susie's Magic River
Welcome to Susie's Colouring Competition. Download, print, colour, send to
us. You can also try for a Shirley Conran Writing Award. Read on...
The Brief (2009-1)
- NICE Guideline Judicial Review The aftermath
- Enteroviruses Persist in Muscles
- Focus on Special Problems of Children with ME/CFS
- Enterovirus Project - Next Steps
- Vision : Project Update
- Join our Alerts Club Free monthly news from the Trust
- Young Hearts Day 2008 Students present Young Hearts poems
- Enterovirus Project Trust works with virologist John Chia
- Your Benefits What are you entitled to?
- It's the Law, Stupid! When children's rights are ignored
- Nasim Marie Jafry Author of The State of Me
- Seb's Grand Art Exhibition First class festivities
- Mr Harley's Pup-Keys More useful than the average bear?
The Brief (2008-2)
- Child Protection Issues Presentation to All-Party Parliamentary
- Oxygen Deprivation During Exercise Confirmed
- Focus on Explain Your Abilities
- ME? It's Kids' Stuff Virus spreads in schools
- Vision : Project Update
- At Home With The Trust "Attend" our virtual Open
- Trust Alerts to Your Inbox Sign up now
- Your Question What can we expect from standard CBT/GET?
- Our Needs Our Lives Advising your clinic
- Virtual Education Update Advising the government
- Alan the Alien Talking sense as usual
- The Good People More magic to colour from Susie
- Fun Raising! Our thanks to you all
The Brief (2008-1)
- Activity Programmes Helpful or harmful?
- Dutch Study Finds Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Overrated
- Focus on Diet in ME - is it such a big deal?
- The Lightning Process Miracle cure?
- Princess Helena Becomes Patron
- Hope of a Test and a Cure
- Big Apple Bears and Seasonal Competitions
The Human Factor - A Preview
of The Colby Report 2008
- ME - The New Plague Updated passages
- John Chia MD Interview Why did no-one believe ME was a persistent
- Register Get information and/or be consulted for the Report
- Vision : Project Update
- House of Lords Trust and Friends celebrate virtual education
- NICE Report The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- The Meeting Tell us the tale of Susie's latest artwork
- New Research Enterovirus link confirmed
- Brentwood Cathedral Stewart Henderson's special poem for
ME Awareness Day
- Seb Meets Lady E Eight small steps for a spider...
- Your Question Is ME now classified as CFS?
- Padraig Harrington Open champion wishes you the luck of
The Brief (2007-2)
- CFS/ME Confusion Activity programmes could be harmful
- Independence of Charities Threatened
- Focus on ME/CFS in UK Schools
- Pervasive Refusal Syndrome - What Is It?
- Vision : Project Update
- In The Spotlight "Schools swept by ME plague"
- Irish ME Group Partner Group reviews College of Psychiatrists'
- Susie's Springtime More amazing artwork for you to colour
- Why CFS is not ME The Trust's submission to NICE
- Byron Hyde MD Author of the new Nightingale ME Definition
- Letters of Commendation Would you like us to recognise your
- Super Spider at Large Again More heroic holidaying
- ME Awareness Day Music and poetry at Brentwood Cathedral
The Brief (2007-1)
- SEN or Not? Two parallel systems for modified education
- Quotes : The Nightingale ME Definition
- Focus on Ten Points on the Education of Children with ME
- Protecting Children
- New - The Nightingale ME Definition
- Working Together : MEA and TT
- NICE Is Anything But Nice
- Snowy Bears and Seasonal Competitions
Mummies Aren't Supposed To Cry
"Thinking back to those times, I wonder how we got through it,
but we did." Articles by family members.
- Vision : Project Update
- Young Hearts Advocacy Project In schools, surgeries, libraries
- Tymes Trust/Nisai NVA Up to 2000 free places for over16s
- The Gibson Inquiry Dr Ian Gibson MP gives his views
- GP Line - Our Experience Get a special rate through the
- In The Spotlight Consultant's letter not needed for home
- Mythtery of Lyme Disease Explained Lyme scare reassurance
- Healthy Results Watch our virtual seminar for schools and
- 20Q Returns Melvin the Brain seeks new home to visit
- Out and About with Kinnerton He does nick exceedingly good
- Sally's Open Day Get a personal invitation for the next
The Brief (2006-2)
- ME and the Enteroviral Link Jane Colby's paper in Journal
of Clinical Pathology
- Facts At Your Fingertips Close Household Contact Risk Factor
for CFS; GP Services
- Focus on School Examinations and ME - Special Assessment
- Vision : The Westminster Conference
- The Gibson Research Inquiry The Trust's oral evidence
- Insomnia - Don't Lose Sleep Over It Dr Darrel Ho-Yen
- Special Educational Needs Read our parliamentary evidence
- Teacher Training We run the first online teacher's seminar
- In The Spotlight Tymes Trustcard evaluation (so what's in
- Bear Necessities Name the bears!
- Seb On Holiday Again Super girl lends supercar to superspider
- All Creatures Great and Small Crossword
The Brief (2006-1)
- Psychiatrists Still in Denial on Home-Based Education
- Facts At Your Fingertips Children's medicines not tested;
- Focus on The Quick Tour
- The Aha! Factor and the Three Holy Grails
- Vision : Trust Website Chosen for National Archive Trial
- Lady Elizabeth Anson Queen's cousin hosts Friends' reception
- Should I Call The Doctor? Your 24-hour GP line
- Stamina and Examinations Photocopy and give to your school
- Volunteers Wanted for Research Funded by the Trust
- In The Spotlight ME/CFS guidelines for educational psychologists
- Julia Malin's Colouring Competition Professional illustrator
draws for you
- Seb's Holiday Spider crashes wedding party in Turkey
- Young Hearts Day 2005 Remembering children with ME
The Brief (2005-3)
- Evidence to the Parliamentary Select Committee on Special Educational
- Facts At Your Fingertips National formulary for children;
Yellow cards; Disabled students
- Focus on Care of CFS/ME in Children
- ME - A Persistent Viral Infection?
Vision (Autumn 2005)
- Vision : Campaigning and Lobbying
- Terry Waite MBE Our new patron
- What You Think Free over-16 virtual education
- Recent Research Into Exercise and ME What it means to you
- Dr Darrel Ho Yen I've lost my sparkle - using energy wisely
- In The Spotlight Our Needs Our Lives - new report from the
- The Countess of Mar Campaigning in the House of Lords
- The Young ME Sufferers Trust Open Day At Westlands Garden
- What Have You Been Doing? Fudge goes to Paris
The Brief (Autumn 2005)
- New ME/CFS Guidelines for Educational Psychologists
- Facts At Your Fingertips A persistent viral infection; Antidepressants;
- Focus on Young Hearts television interview with Jane Colby
- 50,000 Youngsters Learning At Home
Vision (Mar / Apr 2005)
- Vision : A Progress Report
- The Countess of Mar and Barbara Windsor MBE Our new patrons
- Pushing the Boundaries in ME/CFS Jane Colby kills the psychological
- South Australian Government Guidelines for GPs We comment
- Dr Vance Spence More on our biomedical research project;
the first ever in children
- In The Spotlight What is the ME Alliance, what is it doing
and why do we belong?
- Seb's Treasure Giveaway "Psst. Over 'ere."
- Things 4 u 2 do Spot the difference and win a prize!
- Young Hearts The launch, a review, letters, and more poetry
The Brief (Mar / Apr 2005)
- The RCPCH Guideline Where they listened; where they didn't
- Facts At Your Fingertips Problems with the 'evidence-based'
process and the time-line
- Focus on Experiences : Whispered Words
- Doctor Still Knows Best?
Vision (Nov / Dec 2004)
- Vision : The Project
- Terry Waite on Young Hearts Plus your first comments
- Earl Howe and Shirley Conran OBE Our new patrons
- News Release We fund the first Biomedical Study of ME in
- Dr Vance Spence The Chair of MERGE talks to Jane Colby
- Do Families Want Care in the Home? We report
- In The Spotlight The Trust's position on ME clinics
- Virtual Education Partnership We list the LEAs involved
- Mr Harley's Brilliant Bears Would you like one?
- The Principal Research Officer at RCPCH on the forthcoming
- Things 4 u 2 do Competitions u can still have fun with
- Motorsport's Chris Dyson sends his encouragement
The Brief (Nov / Dec 2004)
- Twenty Years On Jane Colby introduces The Brief and summarises
20 years' work
- Facts At Your Fingertips Education law; NAHT Policy; Standards
for Children in Hospital
- Focus on The Doctor's Guide to ME in Children and Young
- Are Injections Safe for Children with ME/CFS?